Valuation of fixed assets and intangible assets
- For registration of a pledge, also for a credit;
- For insurance;
- To solve the problems with compensation and damages in court;
- Estimating the cost and assets profitability;
- To identify the remainder of the assets;
- Determining the amount of depreciation;
- To make the assets in the balance sheet in accordance with the market price;
- To determine the selling price of selling the company;
- To determine the nominal price of shares prior to their release;
- Organization sell assets.
Required documents to assess of fixed assets and intangible assets
- Documents confirming the original price
Term of assessment: 5 (five) working days.